Wednesday, April 14, 2010
06:50
Busyyyyy days, don't even got the time to on my com..that's why I didn't post any photos..
School was been fine,
rather fun these few days cause we spent our recess in class together (:
and it brings back lots of memories..

13th April !!!
My wife gave me a gold ring ! Hahah.

14th April !!!
Today we all dead beat, we've got four test !
English test, Geography test, Maths test & Nafa test !
How busy can life gets ?
Recess was the only time we could chill, we laughed alot.


2 more hours to 15th April..
This day is harder to forget.
Maybe because it's one day before my birthday.
There will be another attire check tmr !!

And just now ahneh said that I dint dye my hair again.
I said I did and he say tomorrow he's gonna catch me.
Wth, it's natural la !
Pray for meeee ! I don't wanna get caught !!
Mummy ! Can I don't go school ?
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares