Thursday, May 13, 2010
19:18
Photobucket

Lasts night I went to bed very early.
Finally felt some tiredness in me after days of sleepless nights.
My eyes were tired, tired of tearing.
My legs were tired, tired of kicking on the bed, irritating my sister when I couldn't fall asleep.
I'm just so tired, so tired...so tired of everything..

Even now I'm still tired, tired of breathing.


This morning I felt that I'm dead on the bed for a long period of time.
But I dreamt alot, and I somehow got the answer.
A little bit, just before I got the full answer, I was awake...



Remember, you always asked me to be happy ?
You always asked me to think positively, look at the bright side.
But you didn't teach me, I really don't know how to.



There will be a time when eventually, you'll feel tired of missing someone.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares