Monday, May 24, 2010
07:04
I had a bad day.

Photobucket
I may be smiling and laughing away, but can you feel that i'm actually not happy ?
I'm smiling in every photo, but can you see the unhappiness behind my smile ?

You don't know how depressed i felt because you're not me.
You cannot really feel the way i'm feeling because you're not me.
I don't know how to say, cause you won't understand.


You tell me now.
How does it feels like when i stab you right inside your heart ?
You tell me the feeling & you will feel abit like me.

I should hate myself first before hating you !
YOU EVIL DEVIL LOSER COWARD HEARTLESS BASTARD !
I HATE YOU !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares