Saturday, May 15, 2010
01:34
Photobucket
I LOVE MY SISTERS.
I felt that i've got the most awesome sisters in the whole universe !

Photobucket
Thoughout these 17years of my life,
You went throughout with me.
I know...
I cry over the stupidest thing,
I whine over almost everything,
I kick a big fuss over the littlest thing.
And you were the one who is always there for me.
Thanks for giving me a hug whenever i tear, and tell me that everything would soon be over.
Thanks for your cheerfulness which brings me to the highest.
Thanks for accompanying me to bed whenever i felt lonely.
Thanks for your random messages that makes me smile.
Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense.
Thanks for hearing out to me.


Photobucket
Although i'm one year older than you as counting by years.
But the fact is that, i always failed to take good care of you as an elder sister.
In fact, it's another way round.

Photobucket
You were the understanding one, the optimistic one & the smart one among us.


Photobucket
There are just so many words, but I can't find one that's perfectly true.
I have said lots of I love yous.
Have given you lots of kisses and hugs.
But still those are just not enough.

Photobucket
As many stars that twinkle
throughout the heavens above;
You will be a a bright reminder
of what it means to love.

Photobucket
Through good and bad times
Nothing can keep us apart.
Love you, Sweetheart (:


Photobucket
“Don’t give up trying to find your way. But do remember that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking. ” Hugs, don’t worry, it’ll soon be over. Love you ^^

Thanks for your little reminders (:
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares