Thursday, July 15, 2010
06:55

Everything has been going well, because..
I've got a supportive Mummy, she really loves us.
I don't know how to describe that kind of love she's giving us, but I could really feel it.
She's giving us the best out of the best.
But did not expect to get back the best out of the best from us.
Mummy, I still wanna be your baby the next life ^^


Just that I'm feeling...
Scare ? Worried ? Anxious ?
About the upcoming exams ? Whether I can get through DPA ? Can i finish my course work on time ?
Is everything manageable ? Am i going insane ?
Cause these few days I tend to cry very easily, like whenever I'm doing something not up to my expectation I will tear.
Of course i would try to control, but often times i failed to.


And lastly, I've received this cheque from Nuffnang.
Thanks alot ! (:

Hello darlings, do help me click on my Nuffnang more often.
Much love.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares