Thursday, July 1, 2010
07:57
Mon- Start of school..wasn't quite use to it, forgot alot of things that are suppose to be in my bag.

Tue- Plies of homeworks waiting for me ! Couldn't finish it so decided not to go school.

Wed- Still couldn't get used to it, woke up late in the morning, jump off the bed & rush to school ! Forgot my most important Art file as I need to attend THREE periods of Art lessons on that day, so ask Jeremy to bring it to school for me. Thanks boy ! Sorry for the trouble, much love ^^ ^^
AND BEE GOT ME OUR FIFTH MONTHSARY PRESENT, THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
LOVE YOU VVM !

Thur- TODAY IS SUPER SLACK ! Don't even know why should i go school ! Whitespace, don't know what pe lesson. Followed by Chinese lesson which we need to practice oral but i didn't get the chances to do so because Bee is sick and we went to the toliet. Then recess, then English class which was damn boring and then Character First ! We went for the NYP talk which wasn't beneficial i think ? ALWAYS NYP NYP ! I DON'T WANT GO NYP ! ASK EITHER NP OR SP TO COME !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares