Friday, August 13, 2010
06:23

So preciousssssssss, wanna hug you very tightly*

I have a lovely girl by my sideeee, Angelina Lim !
I don't know how many times have I said I love youuuuu, but i really really loves you.
Thanks for typing out that longggggggggg SBQ for me in message knowing that I won't be borrowing it from you to copy.
Knowing that it's my laziness for not copying it down during lesson time.
I really appreciate, I did copy it down ! So your effort is not wasted ! XD


I really had a hard time dealing with my humanities, I hate it alot !
It's my worse subject and i hardly pass ):


So Calista is not studying hard enough, how ?
Waiting for mircles ?
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares