Wednesday, August 25, 2010
05:30

It's gonna be our lasts lap, let's not give up.
Or rather..I should tell myself, ' DO NOT GIVE UP'.
Today will be our lasts time attending chapel services ):
Remember in my Lower Secondary days, I used to hate going to the chapel because I never fails to get caught for whatever.
Be it my hair, my shirt, my skirt or my socks. Head to toe, I'll surely get caught unless that day I sneaked my way through.
But as I grew older, I've changed and going to the chapel isn't something so stressful for me or rather, chapel is a place that can make me less stressful.


Today we sang this song, I like (:

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
I'm seeking You like a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Holy is Your name

Taking my cross my sin my shame
Raising again I praise Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I run dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all.....
.
.
.
Finally took my English Olevel Oral !
I think it was one of the easiest topic among all, but I'm soooo sure that i didn't do well ):
I totally flunk it, I was so nervous that at one point I couldn't speak ! And I stutter alot.
However it was over, I shouldn't ponder over it.


Also...Happy Seventh Monthsary with BEEEEEEEE !
HUG YOU HUG YOU !
Love you alot and it'll never go any lesser.
Hope you will like my little present.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares