Monday, August 30, 2010
22:08
Yesterday was a damn tiring day i swear.
I was back only like around 10 30 and I'm still in my school uniform, horrible girl.






After Maths prelim paper1 we decided went to Bishan to get presents for some teachers.
But we went to Koi first, and then to Pizza Hut.
'Good times flies, unknowingly'. We sit there for like hours then we went to get the presents.
Obvious we were all indecisive people, we spent quite some time in choosing the presents.

After choosing the present, three of us went back for Art, aww !
What a waste of time !
I don't know what else can i do.
'Do your best and God will do the rest', hopefully it's true ?


And YES, DADDY IS BACK AGAIN !
Went to look for them again, trying to make the presents together.
But we were all too tired to think, so i brought back home and get it done.
It took me ages to think of what to write ! Hahaha !
So I only went to bed at around 1 40, I feel damn sleepy now !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares