Tuesday, September 21, 2010
19:07
I gave school a miss.
Cause I hate going to school ! It's like my heart is hanging no where, I've to be cautious and everything.
It's like playing hide & seek, you're just afraid that you're being noticed.


Yesterday I got caught by Mdm Lee, and blahblahblah.
Again head to toe, called mummy and stuffs.
She cut my fringe a little, which makes no difference, cause i retaliated.
Finger nails, skirt, socks.
She just wants to catch me la, make me wear a long skirt for the whole day.
She claims that the some people who took train with me almost everyday complained to her as well.
I feels so insecure.



And my Prelim results sucks alot.
I really don't know how to help myself.
Olevel is in one month's time and yet i'm getting this kind of results.
It's so discouragingggggggg ! But I mustn't give up, I must strive for the better.
I believe in miracles.....
I hope God would bless me to get through it.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares