Thursday, September 9, 2010
04:48
I'VE BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL FOR ART EVERYDAY.
I AM SOOOOOO TIRED, I THINK I LOOK LIKE SOME ZOMBIE NOW.


Yesterday morning, met up with BB for mac breakfast and then she accompany me to the Art room till it's time to go for Geography remedial.


Mr Lau brought us pizzas cause we turned up for his remedial, haha !



This is my cute chongchong, I always capture him eating XD


After Geography, we went to have dessert and then back to school for Art !

Me: BB, i ask you something. You can say Yes or No.
BB: You don't need to ask me ! I already know.
Me: Laughing~ REALLY ? *EXCITED* How you know ! Okay, yes or no react when it's coming.
BB: Laughs, I know..20 more steps to the answer right ?
Me: *Even more excited* YESYES, LOL.
BB: I can walk either way ^^
Me: *hoping that she'll turn in*
BB: *Turn in *
Me: Happiness, hahaahah !

I wanted her to accompany me to the Art room !
And BB, thanks for helping me ! Much love.




And also wanna thank BEE !
For buying sucha a Muffin for me & Jocelyn !
I know it's to cheer us on, thanks BEE !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares