Saturday, September 4, 2010
02:41

Lend me your ears, just listen to me.

I'm so dead beat.
I feels like giving up, really.
The count down of 10days seriously makes me feel like..
'I'm not gonna make it through, WITH A PROPER PIECE OF ARTWORK'.

Art is really very time consuming !
It's like imagine you spent hours painting it, getting it destroyed in another few hours and the next time you got to start all over again.
Sometimes people just don't really understand how you're feeling and what you actually wanted.
And this drives you mad cause you can't even explain yourself !


Now I feel that I've no aim, I'm just living each day as a chore.
Just get over today and move on the next day.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares