Friday, September 3, 2010
07:22
Wednesday was teacher's day.

I brought my lil sister out.
Too much to say, I just made a mess out of myself.

Thursday

Had my Maths paper2 & Physic paper.
I didn't manage to finish my maths paper though ):
Not enough time ! Physic paper was rather unusual to me, i don't know why.
After the papers we went to Amk hub, eateateat ! Ate ice-cream & we went dessert house too ! Then went back to school for Art ! ):


Today was Biology & Physic practical.
It was tough for me though, i was so damn lost !
I think i'm so gonna flunk my practical as well, urgh.
After the practical we went for ice-cream & Koi again (:



And obviously i went back for Art AGAIN !
After my Art I went to look for these lovely Babess !!!
I get to see them after THREE MONTHS AGAIN ! OMG, TIME FLIES.
The places we went, the food we ate..
Flashbacks..












I always gets very crazy when I'm with all of you, hahaha !















I feels so dirty, but it's okay.
Most importantly i get to see all of you, really miss all of you alot !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares