Friday, September 24, 2010
18:49
Yesterday was another nightmare !
Went to hand in our Art work at Seab.


This is my work.
And the rest are my friend's.


After we went to submit our Artwork, all of us felt so demoralized..
Most of the artwork were so good.
Now I'm even worrying that i'll fail it !!


Before I went to submit the Artwork..
It was just my luck to ran into her again !
So i got caught again ! This time I did pin & bun, she's still not satisfied !
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH HER ?! She even cut of my hair !
Whatever it is, she've got all the rights, she say I'm wrong then how can I ever be right ?
I pin like she wants it, bun like she asked for.
She said it was ok that day, but today she's taking back her words ?!
What's wrong with me again ?! I'm not perfect & I cannot be perfect, why is she asking for more ?!
All because of her, everyone was delayed.
And it was as if my fault, she's so inconsiderate.


The teacher called up mummy, then ?
Does it even help ? Stop wasting your time.
Mummy did asked me to dye back.
She says that i can dye a colour that's like close to hers.
But...isn't it worse ?
So i went to the saloon. But the hairdresser doesn't encourage me to dye.
Cause I'll be re-dying it after Olevels and the time is too close and it'll spoil my hair !
So I just trimmed my hair, doesn't makes much difference though (:


Nono, whatever you do, I'm still not gonna dye back hair.
I'll tolerate you for another 3weeks. You're way too irritating.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares