Tuesday, October 19, 2010
10:37


Happy sweet sixteen to my.....sisterrrrrrr ^^
Hope you like our little celebration with you ! Due to Olevels..


Hope you like these colourful ones ^^


She is the little ballerina (:
I sew her, so she is unique ^^


16Cupcakes & 16piece puzzle of me with answer attached ! Represents these 16years ! (:




Awkward*
PSLE over, where's my present ?





So stupid, use lighter also can burn until my nails !
still got the burning smell ! Hahaha, and now it looks so ugly.
And sorry that the cupcake roll down the stairs !
It's okay, you still have 15 other cupcakes ^^
And sorrysorry ! It's not my wrong orders ! It's the person give me the wrong order ):


I am your stupid sister, really very stupid one.
Hope you like this little celebration.
Sorry ! I know it's not a good one though ):
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares