Thursday, October 7, 2010
02:17
I'VE NEGLECTED MY BLOG !
CAUSE LIFE IS SO BUSY ! AND I'M LAZY (:

I've so,e photos taken in class !
Well, three more days to go and we won't be having lessons like this anymore.
I SWEAR I'LL MISS MOST OF YOU !


This cute worm of mine, hahaha !

Drawing of HelloKittys !


SUPER CUTE, I KNOW, HAHAH !


Guess it's drawn by who ?
The cutest one is drawn by BEEE ! ^^
The other two is by koksien & weijinn ! There's one that looks evil and it's of course drawn by......hahahaha !


PHYSIC MCQS !
GOTTA STUDYYYYY..
ONE MORE MONTH, ONE MORE MONTH, DETERMINES, DETERMINES.



But we're still fooling around !
Do whatever in class, anything we like (:
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares