Thursday, November 4, 2010
19:07


T I R E D

Too tired to do anything..
TOO TIRED TO STUDYYYYY !
Already in holiday mood, everyday just felt kind of restless.
Thinking of the up coming FOUR subjects to take.
OMGGGGGGGGG, WHEN ISN'T COMING TO AN END..
Totally lose all the confidence of getting good results.
I just find it a waste of time studying and working hard.
Anyway the outcome is the same, why bother ?



Getting sickkkkkk, see what my maid cut out for us.
She damn cute, hahaha !



And seeeeeee, my house got snakeeeeeee !!
I don't know why but i find it kind of cute, haha.
My house always invite weird creatures........
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares