Monday, December 12, 2011
06:24
Went to Ion with Mummy & Lil sis.
Had lunch at Paradise Dynasty, and had our drinks at TCC.
Some dishes..

Tried this new dessert, our usual order is mango pudding !


13 more days to Christmas !
I LOVE CHRISTMASSSSS ^^
But but....there are some bad things about Christmas this year..

1) I'm one-legged
2) Santa Daddy might not be back again
3) Might not get good results
4) Can't attend Santarina events ):

But still above all, I'll still celebrate the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ ^^
I've much difficulties getting Christmas presents but I'll still get it.

Time flies, it has been 2 weeks and 2 days since the day of my operation.
Tomorrow I'll be heading to Mt Alvernia to remove my stitches with the accompany of B & Sis..
I'm fearless of the pain, but.....
What I'm worried most is the bulging scar....
But thank God I've Mummy, she'll help me remove it..


So I'll probably need 100 pairs of high socks & leggings for Christmas ?




xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares