Sunday, January 1, 2012
02:19

A new year a new start, but I wouldn't want another new half cause I haven't get enough of you.
I'll be sticking to you & we would spend this 2012 like how we've come pass 2011, love you J.

I know 2011 weren't that easy for us as we're all learning about each other, how to love & compromise at the same time.
Glad that we are able to walk till here and as long as we could for the up coming years..



2 more days and school will reopen.
And I'm already in Sem 4 ! 1 more Sem to go and I'm done with my diploma !
Happy girllllll !
It's not easy, but friends around me made everything seems easier for me.



My greatest wish at this point of time is to start walking normally.
It's not that I can't walk, but the doctor just don't allow me to.
I know my condition isn't that positive, but....
I really miss dancing. But I doubt I would be able to be on point again..
My ankle is so weak. If I've a choice I would rather suffer from those pains & aching I got after ballet class than to suffer from this kind of pain.
I've a leg and I can't walk ? Wtf ?!
Worse feeling ever in 2011...

2012 would be better, yes it would.


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares