Tuesday, January 17, 2012
06:29
Reddish Pink ?




It actually look something like that.
The previous photos are nehhhh, can't see the colour (:


I've been quite busy in school due to the expectation of me and my girls ?
Cause we're all rushing to complete our CA1 & CA2 before CNY !!

Had been going to school rather early.
As i'm driving now, there are times I caught in a jam, I really really hate it !!
Waste much of my time and I just can't stand slow traffic !!
There are a few things I hate when I'm driving on the road...

1. I hate motorists !
2. I hate traffic lights !
3. I hate people who cut my lane !
4. I hate big vehicles that makes me feel so tiny !
5. I hate people who don't signal when switching to my lane !

There should be more !
Being on the road is more than you can imagine !
I'm getting so impatient driving, I'm already tired of it..


AND SANTA DADDY IS BACK AGAIN !!
YAY I LIKE IT THIS FAST !!





xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares