Sunday, June 10, 2012
23:59
Batam Trip sponsored trip on the 9th and 10th of June (:



I'm never interested in A&W, but quite a number of my friends always mentioned that it's nice and all.
Since I saw it here, I gave it a try.
There's nothing on the menu I'm interested in except for the waffles !
So we decided to share the waffle, it taste like ewww that I didn't want to finish it !!
Waffles should be one of my favourites but this is one of the worst waffle I ever had !!

Shops along the street in Batam !

I don't know if I'm picky or what, but the foods are really inedible to me !!
I hate the foods there !!! So I starved myself throughout.
Really can't wait to get back ):

I think I survived with this.
Didn't had much water also cause it seems dirty to me..

YAY I'M FINALLY GOING BACK HOMEEEEEE !




I was rather excited for this trip AT FIRST, AT LAST...disappointment ):
It was such torture for me !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares