Sunday, June 16, 2013
21:56
MBS stay for Father's day (:






Our cotton candy, happy pill, pillar of support and our greatest escape!
Thanks for being the sweetest & funniest Dad from what I remember most.
Although you're always miles away from us. thanks for calling back every night to tell us how much you love us, how much you're willing to work to give us your everything.
i love you, my most awesome Santa Daddy.



Happy Father's Day !! 
Love, your 3daughters !!










New motivation :x
But so far it hasn't motivate me yet ! :<




Best Sisters



Dine at Au Chocolat with Daddy & Mummy !!
Kinda like this cafe, I wanna go back for moreeeee ! ^^

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares