Sunday, October 20, 2013
17:56
3D2N Staycation at MBS for my sis's bday !





























Alcohol Buffet at The Club, free flow of alcohol, drink until you puke~
But it's at a weird timing thou, 5-7pm who would really drink at this hour ? Smart ?


Healthy Breakfast
No, definitely ate way more than this :x
Breakfast at The Club was awesome !


In preparation~








So glad that everything turns out to be pretty alright, big thanks to all who helped me out.
Else with me alone, it wouldn't be a successful one.




My own post celebration with her, hahaa :x
At Mount Faber, with very nice view !!
But it was quite a failed one because the restaurant I wanted to go is closed for the day due to some wedding ceremony ):
So we went to some other bar nearby there....






Don't usually like Candid photos



Finally it ended...
I'm a super super fickle minded person no matter what decision i'm making, a super terrible one.
I think i'm the worst one ever~
It always took me extra efforts to plan out or to decide on something, so the whole bday celebration really took me quite some time to plan & organize it...even thou at the end of the day it's not an awesome one ?
After everything's over, I just felt super relieved !!

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares