Friday, August 30, 2013
19:14
My blog has been dead again !
As much as I wish I can continue writing in this space...I think i kinda lost that momentum to do so.
In the year of 2013, I started visiting lots of cafes with J & my girlfriends.
I've visited cafes I really like, with awesome ambience, visited cafes that has the best truffle fries, pancakes, french toasts etc..
Wish I could share it in this space, but time to time I just didn't find time to do so !! One whole year just past like this..

August 2013

Cedele's 
Their food are yummmyyyyy !
Max Brenner
TOO CHOCOLATEY



Sweethearts.




Jezemine.

Cale Spade cafe with my girls.



Pasta Vista & Charly T with the boy



Tiong bahru Bakery; Nothing special to me, pastries are super sugary. 



Nothing compared to Paris Baguette
Forty Hands with Jacelyn. Mocha was not bad but the sandwich is damn average.





During school days~

La Ristrettos alone.














xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares