Friday, January 1, 2016
21:24

I love New Years. I love the fact that I'll be having a whole year behind me, no matter if  it was good, bad or average.
I like that kind of closure.
I love this feeling of starting over again and having a fresh year ahead of me, filled with new chances, new experiences….

Time flies, looking back at my archive…All the way back to 2009 !! This blog grew with me on some years, on and off, it is filled with memories, good and bad…
This year I've decided to come back to blogging as I still enjoy keeping up with my daily life..
I thank God for each day I live, for people around me that've guided me through.


I would like to do a summary of how 2015 have been for me but so many things happened, I don't know where I should start..
Just a very brief one………
Family: pretty much the same, Monday is Momsy day as usual…Santa Daddy is still oversea for work, while my Sisters grew up as fast as me..the biggest change is that my Lil Sis will be furthering her studies in London !! Can't believe how time flies~ watch her grew watch her leave...



Career: Started getting more students already, so I'm kinda teaching full time now !! Can't explain how tired it is actually…Job that seems easy only~
Relationship: For those that actually keep up with me since years back, will know what is it~ Don't wanna elaborate further. But I'm happily in love ^^

Praying that 2016 would be a much better year !!
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares