Thursday, November 3, 2016
06:39
Body Wellness is one of the largest ladies day spa in Singapore, well-known for their Signature Body Massages and Face Spa.
There's more than 100 therapies over at Body Wellness for you to choose from, your one stop convenience for a rest day !
The consultants over at Body Wellness are all very patient with explaining their programs and understanding your needs in order to recommend the treatment that cater to your needs.

                              



 Path way to all the treatment rooms, such a big interior, I lost count of the number of rooms they have.


Treatment room with cosy dim lights, this is where I have my facial treatment done every month (:



Glad to have Body Wellness with me throughout my whole pregnancy. I've been here for my monthly facial treatment ever since June, it's been half a year with them and I can say that it's the best place I've been to for facial.
I'm really well taken care of, due to pregnancy, I'm not allowed to do treatments that require the use of machines, however Body Wellness will ensure achieving the same outcome even without the use of machines.



Throughout my pregnancy period, I didn't have to deal with any outbreaks because I did maintain my skin every month (: These photos are taken after each of my facial treatment.


My skin condition improved every session from all the customised facial treatment. I'm glad that the therapist over at Body Wellness made an effort to examine my skin condition when I'm there and customise the treatment according to my current skin condition. So far, all the treatments I've done served me well.


Back to the reception and lounge area after my facial treatment. They will be serving their signature Hot Ginger tea after every treatment. It tasted great, just what I needed after a relaxing facial treatment.


Exclusive for my followers ! Quote "CalistaXBW" to enjoy Facial treatments that is suitable for you at a special price !!



Situated right in the middle of town, Body Wellness Spa at Winsland House (Somerset) is definitely an ideal place for relaxation after a long day at work or shopping.



Winsland House 1
3 Killiney Road, Winsland House 1, #B1-02
Singapore 239519
(5 minutes walk from Somerset
MRT station, Exit A)


Hotline: +65 6737 1577

 Or

Heritage Court
60/64 Peck Seah Street Singapore 079323
(3 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar
MRT Station, Exit A)

Hotline: +65 6323 1511
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares