Monday, July 26, 2010
02:54

Suddenly felt so lost, so speechless.
Can you tell me what to do ? I've somehow lost my ability to think & decide.
I pray, hoping to get the answer in my prayer..


Why is the person who used to be the closest to me becoming the person who's the furthest to me ?
You should know me best, if there's anything you're doubting, come and ask me.
Don't just bitch around because I'll be the only one who is able to provide you with the best answer.
Just don't let your thoughts run wild, and just stop talking right behind my back.
You won't expect how much I know about everything.
I wanted to remain silent even after I know everything, you know why ?
I only have got one reason...
I want to keep that kind of relationship we're having on going.
I don't want to expose you, I kept quiet because I really really don't wish to spoil this relationship between us.
But it seems like you won't bother anyway.

It takes time to really see through a person.
But after some things, you'll see things clearer.

Stop putting that mask infront of everybody because it will seems like you're the most lovable person on earth when you're actually a person who will turn & stab people on the back.
Where's that little angel I used to have ?

It's better to be alone than mixing with people wearing mask, cause it'll can be quite heartrending after realizing.

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order.
Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok ".
God is good & he knows what is best for me.

Sometimes change is what's best, letting your heart break, and learning how to cope.

.
.
.
.
.
Another month passed, our half a year monthsary ^^

THANKS BEE.
& for remembering our day.
I like the nail filer alot, it's like the prettiest nail filer in my manicure box.
I like surprises, like every single surprise.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares