Wednesday, August 18, 2010
03:40

Life is in a mess again.
Triple sadness, tears dried up.


I think I'm ugly & I think I don't deserve any better.
But too bad, you got no control over my life.
So whatever it is, you should grow up.
And most importantly, wake up your ideas ! Cause it makes me feels damn gross.
I was blinded I swear, and it will never happen again.


Thanks to my sister ! You're always here for me.
Adeline Evangeline Kang, I WANT YOU TO BE MY SISTER IN MY NEXT LIFE,THE LIFE AFTER NEXT & THE LIFE AFTER THE NEXTNEXT.
YOU'RE SUCHA DARLING & THAT I KNOW I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE BETTER THAN YOU TO REPLACE YOU. ILOVEYOU♥
THANKS FOR ALWAYS STAYING BY MY SIDE & STANDING UP FOR ME.
SOMETIMES I FELT SO USELESS BECAUSE I'M OLDER THAN YOU YET I'M NO WAY WISER THAN YOU.
THANK GOD FOR MAKING A SMART SISTER TO GO ALONG WITH A STUPID SISTER, IT SOMEHOW BALANCE UP (:

Not forgetting Baobao & Bee who wake up my senses.
Also chongchong & idiot. Love you all !

Gotten back my Olevel Chinese results.
Wasn't up to my expectations though, feels damn sad about it.
My sister got A1 !! I'm happy for her, but sadly i didn't do well ):
Even though i jumped 3grades from my lasts year's results, my results is still not good enough !
Ok, make a guess what grade I've gotten.

And mummy wasn't angry with me !
Mummy is so nice, she is damn damn nice.
I just felt very blessed.
When she called me, I was crying over the phone.
And she said:
'Don't cry because it's over, you can work harder if you wants to retake. But i will respect your decision. And I said my sister got A1 but i didn't, so she continued to say that I don't need to compare with my sister. Everyone has their good points and study is not everything. If you really cannot study, Mummy send you to private school ok. No matter what, Mummy will help you to get into the course you wants to pursuit'.
I totally melt upon hearing all these and I just couldn't stop tearing.
The more she feels contented with the results I've gotten, the more I felt unsatisfied with my results.
Mummy still continues to console me when i get back.
Like she say she brought ice-cream, and lalala~
She say it's nothing one la, don't give yourself too much stress.
No matter what you still have got Mummy.
And Mummy just kept telling me it was alright, I felt so bad about it.
Daddy called me as well, I cried again cause I feels very upset over everything. I refused to tell him my results but he continued asking and I told him, he's reaction was..good enough what ! I thought you failed leh, cry until like that.


I'm a strong girl, cannot cry.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares