Sunday, August 1, 2010
08:07

Sakae sushi for dinner.
Went to young hearts & brought some pyjamas & cute panties.



What a day ! Today is already the 1Aug !!! Olevel is coming in no time ):
Tomorrow is again the start of school. How time flies !
Heard that Mdm Lee is coming back, probably this week.
I'm gonna play hide & seek in school againnnn.
I don't like to put all my finge up !! If I'm pretty I'll definitely do so ):
Just can't stand my ugliness without a strand of hair on my forehead.
But I'll tryyyyyy, no choice.
Really hope I won't see her tomorrow !! Awww ):
I think now I'm beginning to hate school more, wanna get over it asap.
Preservereeeeee, just a few more months ! ^^
It's contradicting, I want to graduate...
But......I really hate to leave my friends ):
How ? Can I just take all of you with me ?
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares