Monday, August 2, 2010
08:10
School is boring, like..just no motivation to study or whatever.
Three free period ! And after that time just passes very fast without me realizing.
BUT ONE GOOD THING, MDM LEE IS NOT IN SCHOOL !
Luckyyyyyy me, but I'm rather worried..don't want her to come back ):

After humans remedial, decided to go Subway to study w my precious girl.
We brought quite some of the food we like so that we can munch on it while studying, haha.


Thanks for the book & this cute hellokitty sweets, like it ^^


I'll just do what I like, I won't bother how others will look at us. It's like whatever~
Anyway, these people would mean nothing to me so just say what you like.
And if all of you likes to imitate us, just do it & don't act like a bunch of losers.
Don't think by doing so you're making it least obvious cause it dumb.
It's dumb when we actually knows it and all of you still thinks that "actually not so obvious hor" ?
Express people, aint you all a lil wiser ? Tsk, think before you act.


Photos are just memories. I just wish i could capture every step I take and little moments that I wish it could stay with me forever.
Sometimes it can be real scary to know the truth, but the fact is that you can't run away from it.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares