Friday, September 17, 2010
07:55
YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE OF MY COMPLAINS.


It has been a few days ever since I blog with pictures ?
I'm so sorry, I've been sooooooooooo busy...
But till today, it's finally over, finally over, I can finally sleep in peace.
I can finally stop staying up late worrying and stuffs, I can finally stop coming home late, I can finally stop going back to school during weekends ! I can I can ! I can finally take a deep breath, hahahah !


This will be like a dedicated post.
It's like within a few days and I felt that I've to thank so many people around me !

I want to thank...MR LEE !
For helping so much so much, a thanks you is definitely not enough.
You've made miracles appear before me.

And I want to thank...LYNETTE & MY BAOBAO !
REALLY THANKS ALOT TOOOOOO !
Lynette, thanks for staying with me throughout !
Totally appreciate ! Thanks for all the help ! I think I've tire you out.
And you made me so guilty cause you don't wanna eat and you stayed till so late with me !
You're of great help !
Always helped me in times of need ! Like for lasts year as well ! Much Love !
Baobao, THANKS FOR COMING ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOLLLLL !
Didn't put on high hopes that you will come though but you did, I LOVE YOU !!!
Sorry for making you so tired !!!!! And I know i've wasted your time here !!!
But thanks alot, you add colours to it like how you added colours into my life !
I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU MUCH !

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
MY ADORABLE LOVABLE SISTER !
BROUGHT A HELLOKITY IPHONE COVER FOR ME WHICH IS LIKE SO CUTEEEEEEE.
IT'S PINK & POKA DOTS, MY FAVORITE !!!
AFTER A LONG DAY, THIS REALLY COULD MADE MY DAY.
THANKS LOVE.

THANKS FOR YOUR LETTER & STICKY.
IT CHEERS ME UP.
IT MEANT SOMETHING TO ME, NOT NOTHING.
I LIKE IT, THANKSSSSSS !

AND THANKS IDIOT !
FOR THOSE ENCOURAGING WORDS THAT CHANGED MY NEGATIVITY.
I'LL REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY !!!
IT ALWAYS MAKE SOME DIFFERENCEEEEEEE ! I'LL TRY TO BE POSITIVE (:
AND ALSO ! THANKS FOR CUTTING THE PICTURES FOR ME ! XD
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares