Saturday, November 26, 2011
19:21
Time flies, it's already my Day 4 in hospital...
I'm waiting for operation yet I'm neither here nor there..
If I were to wait, they cannot give me a specific time, if I transfer, what if the procedure is taking way too long ?

And I'm only 2 days away from my sem 3 exam, it's so scary.
I can't study, my surrounding plus my condition got me so distracted.
I kept forcing myself to study, but basically....nothing goes in............

But I've no choice, they're leaving me hanging.
So Mummy decided to transfer me to Mt Alvernia.

SYLVESTER CAME just before I'm being transferred & HE REALLY SURPRISED ME !


He's drawing on my cast !



On my toes !

And this pretty earring is from him ! ^^

Still starving, so when I reached Mt Alvernia, the doctor said I can be operated on this day around 5.
I'm still having my longggg nails, they wanted to remove it !!
Craziness, they're doctors not manicurist.
Luckily my toes are be used.


Roy, Auntie RJ, Auntie Angie, B, Mummy & Sisters were with me went I'm going in the theatre..
Roy passed me this before I went in....
He got it from two Aunties when he went to OCH..
Told them I'm going for operation and they folded this for me, awwwww..
Little stuff that's heart warmingggg...

Before I went in, Mummy cried.
Really pains me seeing her so sad ):
I held back my tears, I smile and told her I'm not scared (:
.
.
.
I was given 2 puff and I think I kind of knock off ?
Hahaha and when I open my eyes I'm already being pushed back to the room.
I was so sleepy that I can't even talk or anything.

KC came as well.
But I didn't want to see anyone.
So I continued sleeping till the next day.

Totally can't keep myself awake..
The medicine are making me damn drowsy...




xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares