Monday, November 28, 2011
22:51
5th Day at Mount Alvernia..

Feels so blessed at Mount Alvernia, with prayers given every morning and received holy communion as well..

The medication just makes me damn drowsy that I can'y even stay awake to study.
I'm dead, one more day to my 3 modules examinations....

Roy came to accompany me again.
He pushed me out for some air and we're back to the ward.
Went off after I'm asleep.

So I stayed till the 6th day cause i can't be discharged ):
A fall only !?!?!?!!
The food they serve.
It's like...the thoughts of it makes me feel like puking.
That no appetite feel after operation, ew !

The x-ray taken after the metals, screws, wires, whatever insert ):
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares