Sunday, December 25, 2011
21:51
Hohohoho Merry Christmas to all !!

This Christmas will be something different as compared to the past years.
Cause we dint go for buffet ! Hahahaha.

Instead we had dinner at Taste Paradise, the food there is awesome ^^

Always not forgetting dessert ^^

Poor Daddy, got to carry the wheelchair up and down in and out..
Being on a wheelchair is so much less tiring, but it's damn embarrassing when you enter a restaurant looking fine but sitting on a wheelchair..
I wanna walk so soon ):



Then we headed to Bar on 5 at Meritius Mandrain for a drink ! ^^








I wanted to stand up and take the photo but Daddy ask me to sit on the wheelchair !!
So weirdddddd !


I love Christmas !
And....reminds me of these cute lil bears given by waisiong, weixiang & the guys ?
Like 6years back ? Hahaha, glad to have them with me till now (:
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares