Saturday, December 24, 2011
21:09
Christmas Eve !

Met up with Bunny for our favourite french toast ! ^^
It's always good to have her with me, love her !

Santa Daddy decided to come back to celebrate Christmas with us.
Yayyyyyyyyyy !! Misses Daddy !!!!
Pretty logcake ?
Celebration at Cousin's place !


Thanks Dear.
Like it alot, now I could change over to this and it shall be with me always (:
Happy triple joy to us, love you so much.

From Lil Sis, she got me panty from H&M.
I was kinda shocked cause I dint expect her to go H&M, love you my cute lil sis.

And these are from Sister !
Much thoughts like always. Love you alot too, muwahhh !

Hope those people who received gifts from me like it too.
My gifts seems...nah nehhh~~
Didn't get to shop around much...
But it's the thoughts that counts right ? (:





xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares