Wednesday, December 14, 2011
07:13
Finally get to meet up with BUNNYYYYY !!!

I was feeling sick since morning.
But insist on meeting her !
Drove to Town cause I doubt I can travel far with my crutches.....

Shopped around with her..
Had some cute ice-cream/drink from a Korean store ^^


Then we went to some places, sit down, shared a sandwich, walked around, and back home ^^
Short yet productive day with Bunny, bought lots of stuffs ^^
A random sweet letter from her that bought me back lots of memories..
From how we knew each other, how we spent our everyday together, how we get nervous & mug together, how we had fun, how we did some of our first times together and the times she stood by me.

She's a rare & unique Bunny that I'll never want to lose.


Met up with Mummy, Sisters & B, went to Sunplaza to get Iphone 4s, but out of stock.
Went to SSC, also out of stock ! Then we went groceries shopping together and head for dinner at the turtle soup store behind my place ^^
Lots of foods again !
Back home with grapes & cherries for the day (:

Shaun turned up at my place by surprise again !
He got me 3 different flavours of cakes & Frutips !
Awww !


Simple things brings memories with lots of happiness..

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares