Wednesday, December 21, 2011
06:22
J, Shaun & Jinn came over to my place.
But I was busy that day, I've to drive Mummy & lil sis plus my tutee is coming over.
And he's a small lil cheeky boys just like the three of them !
So apparently, he was damn distracted by them cause they spoke some nonsense to him. Hahaha.
And it was the first time he got me quite pissed over some stuffs !
Naughty boys !!!!




Didn't take my lunch & dinner cause I've no time for it.
Starved till my gastric acts up again.
HATE IT ! It was so bad that I couldn't even stand or sit straight.
I was hugging myself so tightly to make it less painful, just nothing helps ):
So they decided to order some food before leaving, heheee (:
Food really did made it less painful for me !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares