Friday, December 23, 2011
20:32
Kungfu Panda at SSC with Sisters & B !
I was so tired that I don't want to be on crutches, so they take turns to push me on the wheelchair.
It was raining quite heavily and Mummy dove the car away.
Thou we were all carrying umbrellas, we're still drenched !
Especially me ! Sister having much fun pushing me on the wheelchair !!
Except for my head and body, my legs and my seat were so wet !!
But we had fun under the rain (: Hahaha.

Mummy came to fetch us back and headed out together.



Town for Christmas shopping with Mummy !
Again i'm on crutches ): I was damn tired at the end of the day ! ):
Got myself a shorts from Bersaka ?
Then head home after dinner !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares