Thursday, January 12, 2012
04:50
Bunny's sister went to Korea.
So Bunny got some foods to share ! The packagings are damn cute.

Our DMS are coming to an end.
Ending at around June. So we decided to plan for our next destination !
We decided to pursue a degree in UOL, just nice we kind of like the same course.
Which is a good thing, really hope we could stick together till the end ! ^^

DMS was quite tiring throughout, so since it's ending in June, or bridging course starts at July, we decided to reward ourselves by planning a trip to Taipei !
I'm really looking forward to it with Bunny ! And we've already started planning for it !
Had been wanting a getaway but it's just too bad that I kind of lose my leg for quite some time..


I can't waittttttttt !
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares