Wednesday, January 11, 2012
06:51
FINALLY GOT MY FAVOURITE DR MARTENS !

Gotten one each from each of these collections !!
I was so happy that I got it, cause I waited for this pair of Hair on Horsey in Cherry Red for like 3months !!!


It's their limited edition so even I left my name with them, they can only give me a call but they cannot reserve it for me !
But once they call me it's here already then I tell Mummy, so she decided to head down to get for me !!! Happy girllll !



I always like bling stuffs, and this pair with Swarvoski elements is one of the pair I like the most !!!
It's my Love at First Sight !!! I didn't expect Mummy to get for me thou.


I think they're already like my FAVOURITE shoes.
Thanks Mummy.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares