Friday, February 3, 2012
03:50
1th feb
After so long then I remember to collect my graduation cert !
I dint collect it on that year probably cause I did too lousy that I don't bother.
Now I need them so I decide to collect it from school, hahaha, it's been so long since I went in phs.
I finally registered for my degree in UOL. I can't wait !!
Cause I'll be taking the same course as Bunny !!



LOVE THIS BOTTLE GIVEN BY HUIMING !! HUGGGGSSSS !


Finally met up with my ballet babes !!
Did a selective upload cause the photos are way too much ! But all are uploaded on my facebook (:
These crazy insane girls took lots of nonsensical photos !!!
This was how excited we were to see each other.
Love each and every one of them buryburybury muchhhhhzxzxzxz !!
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares