Saturday, February 4, 2012
02:20
Hello February !

I believe most of you girls did your nails for Chinese New Year right ?
It has been one month for most of us ! So it's time for a change.
A new month with something new ! ^^

What kind of nails attracts you ? For me I like nails that look very glittery and glassy !
Like these ! It makes me feel very clean and this kind of nails matches most of your outfit !



Most of the people have the wrong perception that doing your nails too often spoils your nails. In fact it's not true. It really depend on the salon you go to.
I've been doing my nails very often, sets after sets and my nails still look good.
Actually you don't have to worry much about your nails, leave it to the manicurist ! Go to her regularly and I believe your nails will always look as good !
Thou nails is a small part of us but as for girls, do not overlooked it.

So I'm gonna share with you girls who took great care of my nails !
Manicurist's fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=772130757&ref=ts
Manicurist's blog: http://yumileenails.blogspot.com

Don't forget to quote "calista" to enjoy discounts (:

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares