Monday, February 13, 2012
17:03

Early Valentine lunch with Mummy, Sis & B (:
Matching Seqin dress with Mummy*

Decided to go Swissotel for a buffet lunch, it's a bit different from all the buffets I went because Swissotel don't serve large portions of main dishes out there.
They've menu for us to choose our main dishes.

And here are our main dishes !

While the rest we can grab it ourselves.
Cause I'm quite tired of buffets already, the large variety of foods always made me end up over eating !!! That's why I'm fat right..


And I like Swissotel cause from the dining area we're at, we could actually have this view.
The ambience there is pretty awesome as well.

Happy Vday is advance with my loved ones !


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares