Tuesday, February 14, 2012
00:04
Happy Valentine's Day !!

How's Valentine ?
Dinner ? Bouquet of pink roses like these ?

Do you know what does the various quantity of roses mean ?
How many roses have you received from your loved ones ? (:

1 Exceptional love
2 Perfect Couple
3 I Love You
4 Solemn Pledge of Love
5 My Love
6 Want to be Yours
7 Wish You Lucky
8 Please Forgive Me
9 Love Eternally
10 Perfect Love
11 I Love You Most In My Life
12 Mutual Affinity
13 Secret Admirer
14 Let's Our Love Stop At Here
20 Unchangeable Love
22 Love Each Other
24 Miss You Always
33 Express profound love
36 Romantic attachment
44 Unchangeable promise
55 Regretless love
56 You are my love
66 Beautiful love affair
77 It's our fate
88 Forgive my mistake
99 Forever love
100 Devoted couple
101 No other love but you
108 Please marry me~
111 External love
123 Freedom of love
144 love you day and night externally
365 Love you everyday
520 I love you
999 Everlasting and externally love
1001 Faithful love, till forever

Thou for me, I always feel that roses, especially on Valentine are expensive and just a waste of money !
But still it's so heartwarming to be able to receive bouquet of roses !
And it's a way to express love on Valentine's day too !
Or rather, roses replaced with tiny hellokittys would be even better !!!
I'll be so overjoyed !!!

And the very first gift I got in the morning is from my Chewy Bunny !
She know me, I wanted this !!! Ugh, love you lil bunny !

After meeting J, met up with Bee !!
Ever since Secondary school, we've been preparing Valentine gifts for each other.
And so glad that we're keeping it up despite of leaving school for like the 2nd Vday already.
You know, I'll remember your every effort.
& You'll never go out of my list on every Valentine. (25th Jan 09)


Really appreciate what she had done for me !
Tearing upon hearing the video clips done by her, real heartwarming !!



Hope to see all my loved ones on Vday but 24hours is just too short to see all of them ):
Vday should be extended to 48hours ^^

And the last bit of hours or rather the longest hours with my Sis.
Thanks for spending the night with me !! Love you so muchhhhh !
I'm lost of words when it comes to you.
YOU'RE THE MOST AWESOME SISTER I CAN EVER EVER HAVE.
You made "Blood's thicker than water" so much more meaningful.
Drinking at KPO and headed back home for more drinksssss !
A not that sober night seems to made Vday a happier one (:


It all comes down to love..
Happy Valentine !! Hope you girls enjoyed your day with all your loved ones !
No matter single or attached (:
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares