Wednesday, February 1, 2012
09:03
If I say I love you, can I keep you forever ?

It's been the fourth day.
Starting from the first day, I kept repeatedly telling myself, convincing myself that things will be alright.
I'll be okay, I'll be strong, I'll go with the flow, with your decision.
But it really pains me knowing that your decision probably won't satisfy me.
The thoughts of being able to know your presence yet totally can't feel your presence.
It's like a chain of emotions in me yet i can't possibly put them into words.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you ?
And what am I supposed to do when I'm choked up and you're okay ?

When we get older, every single thing in life complicates and contradicts.

Every single decision we make reflects and cause a huge impact in our life.

Be it to our advantage or not, whether you like it or not.

We all tend to keep too much thoughts to ourselves and allow misunderstanding to get in the way.

We presume and assume things the way we want it to be.

We get frustrated when we don't get what we want.

We grumble and whine too much.

We refuse to admit defeat and who ever's advises are all turned into deaf ears, they don't really matter because we want what we are determine to do.

We don't care how far is it going to bring us.

We can't confirm that it is the right thing to do, but we threw all our chips and gamble it all at any cost.

It just end up hurting even more.


Everything seems so swiftly, tell me if you want it.
It's really suffocating.


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares