Tuesday, March 13, 2012
21:45

HAD MY NAILS DONE AGAIN !!!
Which is nicer !! You can actually click the one you like at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=790845391&ref=tn_tnmn, thanks sweet !!

Having Acrylic or Gels on my nails is like wearing clothes, I just feel that it's essential !!
Or my nails would feel naked.
And I believe most girls likes to have pretty nails too !
It's really important to choose the manicurist that's suitable for you, so you can get your nails well taken care of !!
Like for me, I've never get a set of satisfied nails until I met this manicurist of mine.
Cause she never fail to get the design that I really love it, I'm always leaving all my 10 fingers to her and she always comes out with different interesting designs for me.

Even if you can't handle long nails or whatsoever, should always keep your nails clean because it's the littlest detail yet one of the important image of yourself.

If you haven't got a good manicurist...here you go...
Manicurist's fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=772130757&ref=ts
Manicurist's blog: http://yumileenails.blogspot.com
Quote "calista" to get discounts !

You can ask for the kind of nails you desired, nails that you always wanted to have yet some manicurist out there tells you that they can't do it and stuffs.
Let me tell you, it can all be done !!! Reallllllyyyy ! (:


Oh ya, for some girls who asked me where I learnt manicure..
I learnt it at Pinkroom but Yumi Lee is my manicure teacher at Pinkroom.
Now she's doing home based teaching as well, if you're interested, contact her for more details (:
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares