Thursday, March 15, 2012
03:33
Out shopping with Mummy ! ^^
Bought this much stuffs.
All my favourite !! Foods, products, inner wear..

Should try this ! It's like a fruit cake or something, it's very yummy (:
Can be found at Taka B1.

Some of the products I've gotten (:
I was using Fancl, but I like to try out new products, so basically I don't know what I'm using, hahahaa.
From Facial cleanser, Make ups, Shampoo, Body soap or whatever, I've a few then I'll just use it randomly.
I don't know how am I suppose to finish all these products.
As for my make ups too ! I rarely use it but I like to buy buy buy !!

And...one of my favourite shopping heaven. Lingeries !!
I don't have a favourite one, I just love everything there ? ^^

Then..I met up with my girls !!



xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares