Friday, March 30, 2012
22:12
Hectic day !!!

Waiting for the arrival of my new bed !!! Initially I thought it wasn't this tough !!!
I thought all I need to do is to move out some of my stuffs, clean up and yup !
But i was so wrong !!!! Cleaning up and getting the stuffs packed up again is a difficult task for me !!! I think it's the stairs !!
The process of getting my bed up is omg, cause of the stairs and the bed is way too heavy.

An event at OCC..

To Grand Park hotel for the girl's bday celebration.
Photos up soon !!!
Still can't upload cause the girls haven't get it uploaded !!

Why wasn't I notified when I'm being tag in the photos ?

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares