Thursday, March 29, 2012
12:00

Need to share something I've learnt from Yumi.
There's actually a difference between manicurist and nail technician.
I've been making mistake in saying Yumi is a manicurist !!!
Cause manicurist only does mani pedi but they don't teach.
As a nail technician is able to do complex nail arts and extensions which a manicurist don't.
And as for Yumi, she teaches manicure, acrylic & gel as well so she's a nail technician.
For girls who want to take up either of the above, can approach her. Have Fun !!
It'll be a way to save up money and to have pretty nails all the time !
Cause you would be able to do manicure for yourself !!
So why not do a one time investment ? (:

I'm sharing this cause I feel that she's the best nail technician ever !!!
And I think for girls who are willing to spend the money, should get stuffs that worth the money they spend too !

And pretty pleaseeeee, help me click like to show some support !!
ENJOY BENEFITS ON MANICURE IF YOU'RE MY READER AND HAVE ALREADY LIKED THE PAGE (:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nails-Yumi-Lee/10150116301330252?ref=ts
You can do whatever design, shapes of nails you desire.
Have the most unique set of nails on yourself now !!
I've experienced it and I know it !

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares