Tuesday, March 27, 2012
12:00
Random feel to look at my Horoscope for today..
Guess it's pretty true sometimes.


Your Love Horoscope

You are going to feel some challenges in your personal relationships today, Aries and if you are not careful, this will affect your love affairs for the long term. It is possible that you are feeling a lack of support or a lack of understanding from those around you, but these challenges are stemming from your own insecurities, and not from the realities of the situation. On days like today, it is best to keep your lines of communication open and be as honest as possible about your own needs and desires. If not, you may find some heated emotional differences arising that will create some long term difficulties for you.


"Forget the risk & take the fall. If it's what you want, then it's worth it all."


Hate the insecurities in me, hate the risk, really hate it, fuck these feelings in me.

But yet I kept struggling with me own feeling, trying to convince myself, still at times I feel so contradicted ):

It's best to be real busy to keep myself away from these thoughts..


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares